The Little Barn is a comfortable, self-catering holiday cottage on the Isle of Wight
An attractive timber clad holiday cottage on the Isle of Wight, The Little Barn is spacious, well equipped and comfortable. It is self catering accommodation with a true home-from-home feel.
Sleeping from 2 to 4 people (5 by special arrangement), the cottage sits in a beautiful, rural location, near Shorwell village. Close to the beaches on the west coast of the Isle of Wight, The Little Barn’s surroundings are wonderfully quiet with stunning views across to St. Catherine’s Down (The southern most point of the Island).
The Little Barn is a pet free, no-smoking building and we do our best to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
Put simply, The Little Barn is a wonderful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life but still have easy access to all the activities and entertainment the Isle of Wight has to offer.
The accommodation in The Little Barn comprises of:
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower/loo
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen-diner
- Spacious sitting room, opening onto large east facing deck
- Wet room
“A spacious, modern and very tastefully appointed barn. Quality here is strong” The AA Self-Catering Standards Report 2012
Our Guests Say:
- “Amazing property, close to everywhere!!” Mr & Mrs H, Bedfordshire 2019
- “Beautiful property in a glorious location with everything you could possibly need – inside and out!” Mr & Mrs Walsh, Essex 2018.
- We had a wonderful half-term break here with our 3 children. House was lovely and well equipped making everyday chores with the children comfortable, easy and convenient. Would highly recommend. The Andrews Family, London 2018.
- “Brilliant location and impressive place to stay. Very well stocked with all you need for a week” The B’s, Oxfordshire 2014
- “Wow! What a stunning place. You don’t need a TV here, just sit and look at the beautiful view! A sanctuary for the soul – we have enjoyed every minute…Your barn is beautifully appointed and the little touches have made this a real home from home.” The B family, Cambridgeshire. 2013
- What a beautiful, well appointed Little Barn! One of the best we have stayed in our 30+ years of self catering cottages” Mr & Mrs L, Hereford 2014
- “It is not just a place of quality, but one full of soul” The D family, Kent 2013
- You can see more reviews on Airbnb where we have attained Super Host Status.