Facilities at The Little Barn
The Little Barn is a light, spacious and well-presented holiday cottage with ‘home-from-home’ facilities and wooden floors throughout. It is set up as self-catering accommodation and the kitchen has been superbly equipped with just about everything you need. The cottage is a no-smoking and pet-free building.
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN-DINER – fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, cooker hood, microwave, slimline dishwasher, sink, kettle, toaster, radio, high-chair
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM – 2 Sofas, easy chair, LCD TV, DVD, freesat channels, CD/Radio, desk and chair
- UTILITY ROOM – washing machine, sink, vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment, ironing equipment
- WET ROOM – shower, loo, wash-basin, mirror, heated towel rail, shaver socket
- SOUTH FACING DECK – Provides access to Little Barn via steps or ramp from parking area.
- WIFI access (fast and free!)
- MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER – king-size bed, bedside tables & lamps, built-in hanging space, chest of drawers, TV/DVD player, radio/iPod dock. En-suite shower, loo, wash-basin, shaver socket, shaving mirror, heated towel rail
- TWIN ROOM – 2 standard single beds, bedside tables & lamps, chest of drawers, double sofa bed.
Note: There are some low beams.
- Large decked area with table, chairs, loungers and parasol
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washing line
- Brick built BBQ
- Underfloor heating & hot water (supplied by Ground Source Heat Pump)
- Mains electricity (supplemented with photovoltaic panels)
- Bed linen, house towels, beach towels, t-towels and loo roll provided.
- Mains water supply with Septic Tank off-mains drainage system
- Eco / Earth friendly toiletries and cleaning products used as much as possible
Note: Dungewood Lane and the track up to The Little Barn are unclassified roads and can suffer from potholes!